Each year, ASTE partners with other organizations to better serve Alaskan educators. We are very excited that this year, we have four partners!
- The Alaska Department of Education and Early Development (DEED) and ASTE continue their long standing partnership with Canvas to provide access to the conference content and a shared space for collaborating during and long after the conference.
- The Alaska Librarians Association and ASTE annually team up to create a conference bundle!
- Partnership: The Alaska Library Association (AKLA) has partnered with the Alaska Society for Technology in Education (ASTE) to offer bundled pricing for AkLA members who are interested in attending both conferences. Both will offer content that is relevant and practical, particularly for those members in a teaching role.
- The ASTE Conference is $575 for in-person participation ($475 for virtual); the bundle provides a discount for both: one low price of $375 for either option! Reach out to Lorelei Sterling: email@example.com/Rebecca Moorman: firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. This bundled rate is a fantastic opportunity to attend both conferences at a discount!
- The Alaska Council for the Social Studies and ASTE have built Social Studies themed categories and contests into iDidaContest.
- The Computer Science Teachers of Alaska and ASTE are building our partnership for good things to come!
- TCEA is an ASTE partner that has streamlined, self-paced courses, grounded in years of expertise and educator input. TECAs Online Courses provides more information.