Education Rewired ASTE 2023
The ASTE Board for 2022-2023, under the direction of President, Bill Burr, has selected Education Rewired as our theme. The idea is to reignite the spark in education and reinvent, redefine, and reimagine the work we do. The image we want our participants to picture is one where education across the globe was stretched and flattened. We entered the wormhole one way, but we are going to come out the other side in a new dimension that is better than we could have imagined. We want our attendees to ignite that spark that led them to become an educator. Our attendees will leave feeling reignited, passionate, and reenergized!
Calendar of Events (Tentative)
- July through October: Call for Proposals OPEN. Present at ASTE 2023!
- October: Election Nominations Open. Voting occurs in December/Jan. Come serve on the ASTE Board!
- November through February: Attendee and Vendor Registration OPEN.
- January: 45 days before conference: Email ballot to members to vote for their next ASTE Board. 30 days prior to the conference (mid-January) ballots are tallied and certified.
*Links will be posted here when they are available. Check back often.
Thanks for joining our 2022 Conference!
2022 Hybrid and Virtual Content
- Hybrid and Virtual Sessions ARE available on-demand from conference 2022 by going to schedule and selecting on demand for 90 days post-conference in attendee hub.
- Hybrid and Virtual Sessions ARE available on-demand from conference 2022 by logging into the canvas hub. Content in the ASTE canvas hub is available from 2022 until the next conference (benefit of ASTE Membership).
To login to Canvas Hub:
- Select AK Dept of Ed (DEED)
- Enter the email address you used to register for ASTE for BOTH the username AND password. *Note that the emails are case sensitive.
- Contact Chasina.Worman@instructure.com with questions.