Conference Theme: Education Rewired
The ASTE Board for 2022-2023, under the direction of President, Bill Burr, has selected Education Rewired as our theme. The idea is to reignite the spark in education and reinvent, redefine, and reimagine the work we do. The image we want our participants to picture is one where education across the globe was stretched and flattened. We entered the wormhole one way, but we are going to come out the other side in a new dimension that is better than we could have imagined. We want our attendees to ignite that spark that led them to become an educator. Our attendees will leave feeling reignited, passionate, and reenergized!
Current Calendar of Events
Do you want to see what sessions are available at ASTE? Click here! Use the top right feature to see all conference site pages.
Plan your Trip: We have discounts on hotel rooms and airfare…….
- AK Air group travel discount blackout days are February 17-26.
- But if you happen to be coming to Anchorage for ASTE on February 15 or 16, you do qualify for a 7% discount using code ECME323.
- Hotel Captain Cook Booking information is:
- Code: ASTE2023
- Online Booking Link: Alaska Society For Technology In Education
- Sponsor and/or be an Exhibitor at ASTE: Vendor Registration is NOW OPEN for ASTE Sponsors.
Calendar of Events
- Award and Board Election Nominations are NOW Open. Come serve on the ASTE Board! Click here for more info.
- January: 45 days before conference: Ballots will be emailed to members to vote for their next ASTE Board. 30 days prior to the conference (mid-January) ballots are tallied and certified.