Conference Theme: Education Rewired
The ASTE Board for 2022-2023, under the direction of President, Bill Burr, has selected Education Rewired as our theme. The idea is to reignite the spark in education and reinvent, redefine, and reimagine the work we do. The image we want our participants to picture is one where education across the globe was stretched and flattened. We entered the wormhole one way, but we are going to come out the other side in a new dimension that is better than we could have imagined. We want our attendees to ignite that spark that led them to become an educator. Our attendees will leave feeling reignited, passionate, and reenergized!
Current Calendar of Events
Do you want to see what sessions are available at ASTE? Click here! Use the top right feature to see all conference site pages.
Plan your Trip: We have discounts on hotel rooms and airfare…….
- AK Air group travel discount blackout days are February 17-26.
- But if you happen to be coming to Anchorage for ASTE on February 15 or 16, you do qualify for a 7% discount using code ECME323.
- Hotel Captain Cook Booking information is:
- Code: ASTE2023
- Online Booking Link: Alaska Society For Technology In Education
- Sponsor and/or be an Exhibitor at ASTE: Vendor Registration is CLOSED! We are currently full!
- Click here for our 2023 Vendor Guide and click here for even more information!
- Please reach out to email@example.com with questions or to get on a waitlist.
Partnership: The Alaska Library Association (AKLA) has partnered with the Alaska Society for Technology in Education (ASTE) to offer bundled pricing for AkLA members who are interested in attending both conferences. Both will offer content that is relevant and practical, particularly for those members in a teaching role.
The ASTE Conference is $575 for in-person participation ($475 for virtual); the bundle provides a discount for both: one low price of $375 for either option! For questions about the AKLA/ASTE Bundle, please reach out to Lorelei Sterling: firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebecca Moorman: email@example.com). All other questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendar of Events
- Award and Board Election Nominations are NOW Open. Come serve on the ASTE Board! Click here for more info.
- January: 45 days before conference: Ballots will be emailed to members to vote for their next ASTE Board. 30 days prior to the conference (mid-January) ballots are tallied and certified.